As I plan for the launch of my third self published book, Inevitably a Duchess: A Spy Series Novella, I feel like I know my readers better than they know me. So here are a few little things about, well, myself.
- I prefer potato chips with my ice cream. Thank you, Ben & Jerry’s, for realizing this is a thing.
- All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was Indiana Jones. Check out the dedication to my first book, Son of a Duke, if you don’t believe me. It made college seem really pointless.
- I’m afraid of stairs and swamps. Because of a muscle deficiency in my right eye, I don’t have depth perception. Every time I walk down a flight of stairs, I take my life into my hands. And swamps. Really? Do I need to explain that one. Hello, totally creepy.
- I learned all of the words to Barenaked Ladies’ “One Week” when it first came out, and I can still sing all the words today. And yes, I still don’t have any friends.
- I first saw Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s on Thanksgiving Day back in the 90s. And I’ve adored her ever since.