5 Fast Facts about Jessie Clever
As I plan for the launch of my third self published book, Inevitably a Duchess: A Spy Series Novella, I feel like I know my readers better than they know me. So here are a few little things about, well, myself.
- I prefer potato chips with my ice cream. Thank you, Ben & Jerry’s, for realizing this is a thing.
- All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was Indiana Jones. Check out the dedication to my first book, Son of a Duke, if you don’t believe me. It made college seem really pointless.
- I’m afraid of stairs and swamps. Because of a muscle deficiency in my right eye, I don’t have depth perception. Every time I walk down a flight of stairs, I take my life into my hands. And swamps. Really? Do I need to explain that one. Hello, totally creepy.
- I learned all of the words to Barenaked Ladies’ “One Week” when it first came out, and I can still sing all the words today. And yes, I still don’t have any friends.
- I first saw Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s on Thanksgiving Day back in the 90s. And I’ve adored her ever since.
So there you go. Those are really the important things to know about me. Stay tuned for this week’s newsletter: cover reveal for Inevitably a Duchess as well as the release date. Eek! I’m so excited!